RCS XII Requirements
Thanks you for making this 12th anniversary our BIGGEST RCS ever!
We expanded our field to 220 Ladies' & Gentlemen's teams from all across the nation and crossing our Canadian borders. In an effort to keep all games rotating between (6) six neutral locations, we have created a very competitive schedule and division brackets. ALL division games will be played Friday- Sunday at Lewis & Clark College (RCS Headquarters), Beaverton Hoop YMCA, Beaverton Courts, Benson High School, Grant High School and The Eastmoreland Courts!
We will run (22) courts between these (6) venues and will need everyone to pay close attention to our Official Registration Process.
We are MANDATING that ALL teams register on Friday June 6th, 2014 @ Lewis & Clark College 2pm- 10pm. We will need ALL teams/ representatives present for the following reasons:
- There will be (4) Super 17's games being played, that will feature many of the top players in the country from the 2015, 2016 and 2017 respectectfully!
- There is NO ADMISSION for 2014 RCS players and coaches!
- This will be the FINAL opportunity to alter your roster!
- Each attending team, will be recognize and welcomed by our PA announcer during Friday Nights Opening Ceremonies!
- FINAL GAME SCHEDULES will be provided at check in!
- Complete Team Registration Packets will be distributed; including coupons, beverages, Nike Voucher, Special Sponsor Gifts and more!
- ONLY (2) coaches per team will be given a 2014 RCS wristband for admittance!
- Checking in on Friday Night will enable games to run smoothly on Saturday morning and ensure attendance. IF you DO NOT check in on Friday June 6th, you will be replaced by our 1st alternate, in that respective division!
Lastly, we would like to THANK everyone who has supported us over the past decade. Hopefully, through your experience you will see why the Rose City Showcase "XII"....by Nike is the #1 pre-summer grassroots basketball destination in the land.
Please log onto www.rosecityshowcse.com for ALL info in regards to our charitable weekend. This will be a very exciting weekend for the city of Portland, as part of our annual Rose Festival tradition, you will have an opportunity to take in parades, carnival, concerts and a host of other indoor/ outdoor activities...away from basketball.......You can find ALL division schedules, hotel accomodations, rental car deals, dining options and much, much more....
See U Friday!
Courtside Entertainment, Inc.
17th Annual Rose City Showcase
THE 17th ANNUAL ROSE CITY SHOWCASE by NIKE TIPS OFF FRIDAY JUNE 7th, 2019 @ PORTLAND COMMUNITY COLLEGE – CASCADE CAMPUS!!
Release Date: 6/5/2019
For all news items click here